A while ago I signed up for Ipsy and then my friend told me to stop and use her referral code. Problem was, I already registered; but I hadn’t gave my payment details so I abandoned that and used a different email. Today a little gem came to my email:
It looks like July’s bag will have benetint from Benefit Cosmetics in it! This is a lip stain and cheek stain that comes in rose. I love lip stains so I’m excited! If it’s a full size bottle, this is going to be a $30 value.
*Edit: I’m not saying it’s full size, I have no way to know what the size will be, I’m just saying if it is, then it’s a $30 value. I saw a link to a deluxe sample, thanks cassandragemini, which may or may not be the product included in the upcoming bag. In that case, it will be an $8 value. But hey I’m excited for the lip stain and that’s almost the price of the bag right there. Plus, you get 4 more items and a cute make up bag.*
If you’ve been considering getting Ipsy for a while, I’d definitely jump on this great deal, especially while their wait-list is lifted.
In case you were wondering what that little text says below the picture: We think it’s time you give the Glam Bag a try! July’s bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes benetint from Benefit Cosmetics, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU. Act fast to reserve your spot. We’ve briefly lifted out Waitlist, but that won’t last for long. SUBSCRIBE NOW!
So far we know:
- This month will be a 5 product bag!
- This month will have Benefit Cosmetics Benetint lip & cheek stain
- Pop Beauty’s Pouty Pop Crayon
- COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Rose Essence Tinted Moisturizer?
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Sample
- Sexy Hair’s Soy Renewal Beach Spray
- Sexy Hair’s Weather Proof Humidity Resistant Spray or Soy Renewal
- derma e Microdermabrasion Scrub
- Demeter Salt Air Perfume Oil Roll On
- Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer In Mai Tai
All opinions are my own.
Don’t forget to enter my contest to win a bottle of OPI’s It’s All Greek to Me!